- This event has passed.
TRIE South Asian Community Conversation
April 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An intimate conversation around keeping the South Asian Community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Social Media Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3z1zjjtmxwpj8c9/AACQzWCVwxpzy_ZGw-C252wya?dl=0
Registration Link: On.NYC.Gov/SouthAsianTRIE
• Anusha Venkataraman, Executive Director, Racial Justice Commission
• Rohan Narine, Senior Liaison for the City of New York’s Community Affairs Unit
• Dr. Dave Chokshi, New York City’s Commissioner of Health for the NYC Dept. of Health & Hygiene
• Dr. Syra Madad, Senior Director, System-wide Special Pathogens Program at New York City Health + Hospitals
• Dr. Jay K. Varma, Senior Advisor for Public Health in the New York City Office of the Mayor